"Launch into your Emotions" with Beyblades - Neurodiversity Affirming Therapy
This resource can be completed over one or multiple therapy sessions dependent on your individual client's needs.
Your client's goal is to use concepts in Beyblades to teach about specific emotions, and notice one's unique emotional experiences and strengths. The client will learn about emotions by understanding themselves and various emotional concepts. You and the client will use Beyblade-based metaphors, analogies, and concepts to learn about the client's mental health, provide psychoeducation, learn about various coping strategies, and identify the client's strengths.
- Emotional reactions when angry, sad, anxious, and calm
- Being mindful of one's own emotional responses/reactions
- The purpose of anger and anxiety
- Sadness, overwhelm, and burnout
- Identifying the client's coping strategies
- Understanding and identifying personal strengths/uniqueness
*NOTE* Not all contents are pictured in the preview*